Unived Elite Drink MixRegular price ₹ 880.00 Sale price ₹ 700.00 Save ₹ 180.00
The Elite Drink Mix is a great product that delivers energy & electrolytes, both of which are critical during long endurance activities such as cycling, running, ultra-running, triathlons, football, cricket, and other endurance sports.
- Clinically prove 2:1 ratio of simple to complex carbohydrates
- 190kcal per gel, along with Betaine, Beta-alanine, Sodium Bicarbonate, and essential Electrolytes
- For an Isotonic solution, blend with 20-27 fl oz (600-800ml) water
- Co-developed with World Champion Camille Herron & Elite Trail Runner Hayden Hawks, along with crucial involvement from many of the Unived Elite Athletes
For an isotonic solution, mix 1 packet with 20-27 fl oz (600-800ml) of water. Consume 1 serving per hour, along with an Unived Elite Gel. This combination will deliver 380kcal, per hour
For a hypertonic solution, you want to mix one packet with 17 fl oz (250-350ml) water. Consume this 30-45minutes prior to your activity, or every 4-5hours during your activity.
The Unived Elite line of products have been formulated for activities lasting greater than two hours. The Unived Elite Drink Mix & Elite Gels have the same optimal 2:1 ratio of simple to complex carbohydrates. Both offer you 30 grams of simple carbohydrates, and 15 grams of complex carbohydrates, for a total of 45 grams of carbohydrates, and 190kcal, per serving.
Unived Elite Drink Mix, kicks in to offset physical electrolyte losses and supply you with additional energy – so can you stay on target and focus on your goal. Unived Elite Drink Mix is an isotonic sports drink, that keeps your hydration and fluid uptake levels optimal throughout your endurance activity. Body salts such as sodium, potassium, magnesium, and chloride replace your electrolyte losses, support muscle protein synthesis, facilitate fluid uptake, and prevent muscle cramps. Beta-alanine supports and dramatically reduce fatigue. The key osmolyte maintains fluid balance and protects cells, proteins, and enzymes from environmental stresses like heat. It also releases energy and improves physical endurance.
At our maximum capacity, we can transport Glucose via SGLT1 at a rate of 1gram per minute, resulting in 60grams per hour. However, when we co-ingest Glucose and Fructose, in a 2:1 ratio, we are able to transport 1.5grams per minute, resulting in 90grams per hour.
Isotonic & Hypertonic - Both
- The new Elite Drink Mix is versatile and can be used as both a Pre & a During. For those of you who were accustomed to our previous RRUNN PRE and RRUNN DURING you can still get those results with just this one product.
- For an isotonic solution, you want to mix one packet in 20-27 fl oz (600-800ml) water, with 750ml of water being ‘optimal’. An isotonic solution has the same osmolarity as water, and is ideal to ensure fluid and salt uptake. This is ideal to consume during your runs.
- For a hypertonic solution, you want to mix one packet with 17 fl oz (250-350ml) water. A hypertonic solution has greater osmotic pressure than bodily fluids and is primarily intended to supply energy, like our RRUNN PRE. It’s ideal to consume this as a PRE, 45-60 minutes before your long runs or races.
- If you consume a hypertonic solution during your races, you may feel the solution to be slightly heavy, in case you find it so, just add a little extra water to the bottle and it’ll tilt the solution to being isotonic.