Fast&Up N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC)
Clinically proven N-Acetylcysteine for healthy lungs
- N-acetylcysteine is a more stable form of the amino acid L-Cysteine and is the most effective way to boost Glutathione levels in the body.
- NAC is effective in building antioxidants in the body. Antioxidants are vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that protect and repair cells from damage, thereby strengthening your immune system.
- N –acetylcysteine helps in loosening thick mucus in the lungs, reduce the effect of paracetamol overdose, support chronic bronchitis and improve liver conditions.
- Our double action formula consisting of N-Acetylcysteine and Vitamin C makes it twice as effective in protecting your lung function.
- You can use NAC to reduce the effect of air pollution in your lungs, prevent respiratory infections, and support overall lung health.
- How to Use: Drop - Fizz - Drink. Drop one tablet in 250 ml of water, wait till it dissolves completely and drink. Drink after any meal. Can be mixed with other Fast&Up effervescent nutrition. For more information, read the product description below.
WHAT IS FAST&UP N-ACETYLCYSTEINE?
Fast&Up N-Acetylcysteine is India's First Double Action Formula designed to support healthy lung and liver functions. Each effervescent tablet of Fast&Up N-Acetylcysteine supplement contains scientifically supported and clinically proven ingredients - 600 mg N-Acetylcysteine and 40 mg Vitamin C to support lung cleansing, better breathing and improved respiratory and liver functions. Made with Swiss Effervescent Technology, this NAC supplement offers better absorption and bioavailability. Each tube of 20 effervescent tablets is available in Strawberry flavour with No Added Sugar or stomach upsets.
HOW DOES N-ACETYLCYSTEINE AND VITAMIN C HELP TO PROTECT LUNGS?
The protective effect of NAC supplement is due to it's role as an antioxidant with expectorant capacity. It does so by helping to reduce inflammation and by breaking down thick mucus. This helps in clearing clogged airway passage and removes congestion. It helps inhibit over-production and accumulation of thick mucus by thinning mucus and expelling it from the respiratory tract. This contributes to a clean lungs and respiratory system. N-Acetylcysteine helps flush out irritants, infectious agents or environmental pollutants to facilitate lung detox and clear lungs for healthy breathing.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO CLEAR MUCUS FROM RESPIRATORY TRACT?
If mucus is not cleaned from the respiratory tract, it may lead to lung infections and other lung-related problems.
DOES N-ACETYLCYSTEINE + VITAMIN C HELP IN LUNG RECOVERY?
NAC is a precursor of the most powerful antioxidant in the body – glutathione. Levels of Glutathione decline with age. NAC acts as a messenger for glutathione production and helps to protect cells from damage. Vitamin C is too well established for its antioxidant properties and helps support healthy lungs. Respiratory Antioxidants, NAC + Vitamin C help prevent cell damage, heal damaged lung tissues and promote lung recovery.
WHY IS LUNG HEALTH IMPORTANT?
The lungs age very rapidly. By the time you notice deterioration of the lungs, it might be that the damage has advanced significantly. Factors like air pollution, smoking, and several others can cause lung damage too.
WHO NEEDS FAST&UP N-ACETYLCYSTEINE SUPPLEMENT?
- Those who want to enhance their respiratory and liver functions
- Those who smoke or come in contact with secondary smoking
- Those living in urban areas and come in frequent contact with air pollutants or environmental toxins
- Those who suffer regularly from heartburn (acid reflux)
- Those who want to boost their lung immunity and stay healthy
HOW TO CONSUME?
DROP FIZZ DRINK. Drop 1 tablet in 250ml water, wait till it Dissolves Completely and Drink after any meal. Consume 1 tablet daily to enhance your lung and liver health.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (APPROXIMATE VALUES):
|NUTRIENTS||PER 100g||PER TABLET 4g|
|Fat||0.00 g||0.00 g|
|Protein||7.5 g||0.3 g|
||61.5 g||2.46 g|
|Total Sugars||18.25 g||0.73 g|
EACH EFFERVESCENT TABLET CONTAINS:
N-Acetyl – L-Cysteine