After a year of design exploration of working with therapists and elite athletes, the R3 concept was born. The R3 Orthopedic Foot Roller is designed to target specific areas of the foot to stretch the plantar fascia and intrinsic foot muscles to reduce soreness from tired feet. The unique, non-symmetrical shape of the R3 was designed to focus pressure on the inner, middle and outer parts of the foot. Discover all the ways to use the R3 on feet and other parts of the body.
- Shaped to target different areas of the Plantar Fascia.
- Captures the inside, outside and center of the foot.
- Firm and stable while applying full body weight
- Non-slip and works over any surface.
- Compact, lightweight makes the R3 easy to travel.
- Works great as small compact body roller.
- FDA Registered Medical Device
- Dimensions: 5.5” x 2.5” x 2.5” (14cm x 6.4cm x 6.4cm)
- + Box Dimensions: 8” x 5” x 4” (20.3cm x 12.7cm x 10.2cm) Weight: 0.875 lbs (.40kg)
- + Box Weight: 1lbs (.45kg)
- Body: TPU soft-touch material
- Core: Engineered ABS core
Why We Made It?
Perhaps the most neglected complex structure in the body, feet are often ignored and require great care. We set out to rethink what a foot roller should be and how we can make the best foot roller in the world. Non-symmetrical in form, the R3 features a medial convex surface to stretch the plantar and all the small intrinsic foot muscles. Two concave sections allow for medial and lateral rolling of the foot and placement of the heel to target the surrounding soft tissue. The R3 provides stability, where other ball-like rollers can’t. The surface material was designed to be soft on the skin and grippy enough to use on hardwood floors. The R3 also works as a small, compact body roller.