Every year in August, we take a short pause as we fondly look back to the day in 2009 when The Bike Affair was born, then based out of a 2 bedroom apartment at Whitefield, Kondapur (In Hyderabad, India). Since then, it has been an exciting journey, and all of you have been an integral part of this journey.
Last year we decided to do a bit more than just looking back - we celebrated our 12th anniversary with a distance challenge . We are extending it this year with another distance challenge, but this time we have a twist. And we want to invite all of you to be part of this.
Lets do it together!
1. Complete 1000km total ride distance with total elevation gain >= 7000m between 01 Aug and 31st Aug to finish the challenge
2. Tag us on social media with following hashtags:
1. No other records apart from Strava are considered. Riders need to log or port their data to Strava for the Challenge and sync with Goals.Fit (this is a one time process).
2. Only non-manual Strava workouts tagged as "Ride" or "VirtualRide" (indoor or outdoor) will be considered for calculating totals
3. Strava rides need to be have "Everyone" as privacy setting for Goals.Fit to pick up
4. Any number of rides per day will be considered
5. Ranks will be first prioritized on total distance and elevation gain next in this order
6. Manual entries in Strava and manual updates to distance in strava will not be considered. Incomplete distance due to device faults will also not be considered.
7. Each individual is responsible for his own health & safety and TBA is not responsible for any casualty. By entering into the challenge you accept the above.
8. TBA decision is final on any and all disputes.
9. Once a rider completes the challenge criteria, the text "Qualified" will be displayed against them in the Leaderboard.
Top 3 men and Top 2 women will receive goodie bag from The Bike Affair, as well as feature in our website. (5 winners in Hyd & 5 winners in Open Category)