Fuji Touring Disc LTD BicycleRegular price ₹ 129,990.00
The Touring was created to be a workhorse and packrat of a bicycle. If you're planning a lengthy ride that's going to require panniers, extra water bottles, perhaps a tent and more, the Touring is the way to go.
- Reynolds 520 butted chromoly steel frame is both durable and lightweight.
- Geometry is designed for all-day comfort while fully loaded, with a longer wheelbase and lower bottom bracket for enhanced stability.
- Shimano drivetrain with ultra-wide 3x10 gearing ranges allow riders to tackle both climbs and flats with ease.
- Ultra-sturdy rear rack, dual eyelets for installing additional racks, and low-rider mounts on the fork to secure front panniers.
- 36-hole double eyeleted rims and Shimano Deore hubs provide increased durability for miles of trouble-free riding.
- Forks feature internal routing for dynamo hub power cables.
Frame and forks are configured to accept most aftermarket fenders turning your bike into an all weather machine.
Reynolds 520 Double Butted Cr-Mo
Reynolds 520 double butted, heat-treated chromoly steel provides a lightweight and lively ride that only a high quality steel frame can produce.
Fuji models with endurance geometry feature a taller headtube and longer chainstays that put the rider in a more upright riding position and increases bicycle stability. Models with endurance geometry still provide a fast and spirited ride but without the discomfort of an aggressive race posture.
Flat Mount Disc Brake
Low profile disc brake caliper designed specifically for road bikes providing cleaner integration and more direct connection of the brake caliper to the frame as well as better alignment of the caliper and brake rotor.
Strategically placed braze-ons are ready to accept most aftermarket racks, further increasing the utility of your bike.
- Frame - Reynolds 520 chromoly, rack & fender mounts, pump peg & chain hanger
- Color - Anthracite
- Fork - Chromoly, rack and fender mounts, low-rider water bottles and rack mounts
- Crankset - FSA Tempo 50/39/30T
- Bottom Bracket - Shimano sealed cartridge bearing
- Pedals - Alloy platform
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Sors, 28.6mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Sora
- Shifters - Shimano Sora
- Cassette - Shimano HG400, 11-34T, 9 speed
- Chain - KMC X9
- Wheelset - Alex double wall, 36h, Shimano centerlock disc hubs
- Tires - Vittoria Randonneur Tech, 700 x 40c, 33tpi
- Brakeset - TRP Spyre C mechanical disc, flat mount, 160mm centerlock rotors
- Brake Levers - Shimano Sora
- Headset - FSA, 1 1/8", sealed
- Handlebar - Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep
- Stem - 3D-forged 6061, +/-6°
- Tape - Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Saddle - Oval Concepts 344, steel rail
- Seatpost - 6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Fenders - Polycarbonate full coverage, stainless hardware
- Headlight - Axa Blueline 50 lux
- Taillight - Axa Blueline LED, steady light
- Rear Carrier - Fuji Alloy with Strap