Allty 400 is a very small, very light weight USB-C rechargeable urban bike light designed for city and causal cyclists
- 400 lumens max of verified output
- Super small in size
- Full aluminum alloy housing
- Anti Glare lens for oncoming traffic
- Side lighting for better side visibility
- 100 – 50 – 25% brightness modes and 2 flash modes
- 1.4 hours on full brightness mode
- 85g in weight
- USB Type-C charging
- Garmin handlebar mount with silicon strap
Allty 400 is a super tiny, very light weight Type-C rechargeable urban bike light designed for city and causal cyclists. Its front LED is capable of 400 lumens of max output, with vertical cut off, side lighting, multiple brightness and flash modes. Garmin compatible mount base allows wide compatibility, the small urban bike light can easily fit onto the handlebar or helmet mounts you already have. We have included a GoPro to Garmin adpater. Note the GoPro end is 2 prong.
- Allty 400 offers 400 lumens max of verified output, single CREE LED with vertical diffuser to cut off the light’s output past a point, diffusing the light away from the eyes of oncoming cyclists and motorists. When mounted on the front handlebar, side lighting will also enhance the rider’s visibility among busy traffic.
- 100 – 50 – 25% brightness modes with 400, 200 and 100 lumens respectively and 2 flash patterns with 0-200 lumen output.
- 1.4 hours on full brightness mode, at lowest 100 lumens a full charge will last more than 6 hours. On either of the flash modes, runtime is between 5 to 7 hours.
- 85g in weight, pocket sized, solid metal anti scratch casing.
- USB Type-C charging, 900mAh capacity battery.
- Garmin handlebar mount with rigid silicon straps, 3 lengths to choose from.
- Ideal bike light choice for students, casual cyclists and city commuters.