Merida Scultura 100 Rim BicycleRegular price ₹ 63,990.00
Entry-level road bike with classic rim brakes. Beautifully crafted triple butted aluminium frame with balanced road bike geometry for hours of road bike fun. Trusted Shimano/FSA components keep you spinning nice and easy.
Our entry-level rim brake road bike and the perfect start if you want to get the miles in on tarmac. Based on the proven and less aggressive geometry than the new top models, the 100 offers a lightweight 6066 triple butted aluminium frame with internal cable routing and a lightweight full carbon fork. The carbon fork has a positive impact on the overall weight and provides precise steering and improved vibration absorption over an aluminium fork.
Rather than featuring the more aggressive and race-proven geometry of the CF5 and CF3 models, the CF2 and aluminium SCULTURA models retain their slightly more relaxed geometry. Within this family, we offer our bikes with powerful and easy to modulate disc brakes that deliver constant braking power even in wetter conditions or the more price aggressive rim brake alternative. Due to the less aggressive geometry, our CF2 and aluminium models are ideal for riders who are getting into the sport as well as for those who prefer a slightly more upright position when hitting the lanes.
- Lightweight 6066 triple butted aluminium frame
- Less aggressive geometry than the SCULTURA CF5 and CF3 models
- FSA Tempo chainset
- Full carbon tapered fork
- Shimano Claris 8-speed shifters and derailleurs
- MERIDA EXPERT SL handlebar and MERIDA COMP CC stem
- Prolite 66 Triple Butted Aluminum: Our proven high-end aluminium (6066) is extremely light and durable. Using triple butted wall thicknesses and hydroforming technology, we can tune the aluminium tubes to give the best possible stiffness to weight ratio.
- HFS - Hydro Forming System: Tubes are inserted into negative moulds and a hot emulsion of water and oil is forced through at pressure, enabling them to be formed into complex shapes.
- X-Taper Headtube: Our X-Tapered headtube offers the space for a tapered fork to be fitted. Tapered forks offer superb stiffness and precise and deliver confidence-inspiring steering.
- Smooth Welding: Sometimes called ‘double pass welding’, a second pass over the weld gives a clean organic look to the frame. At first glance, you will be convinced it is carbon.
- Internal Cable Routing: Cables are routed through the frame, entering and exiting through smooth sockets. The bike looks neat, whilst the cables are protected from moisture and dirt.
Frame: Scultura Lite Bsa
Fork: Scultura Rim CF2
Brakes: Lee Chi Road Dual Pivot
Brake Lever: Shimano Claris
Headset: Merida M2341 Neck
Handlebar: Merida Expert SL
Handlebar Stem: Merida Comp Cc
Grip: Merida Road Comp
Derailleur (F): Shimano Claris
Derailleur (R) : Shimano Claris
Shifters: Shimano Claris
Seat Post: Merida Comp CC
Seat Clamp: Merida Expert
Saddle: Merida Comp SL
Chain: Sunrace CN-M84
Chainwheel: FSA Tempo
Freewheel: Sunrace CS8
Bottom Bracket: FSA TH-7420ST, Cartridge Bearing
Hubs: Road Seal Bearing
Rim: Merida Comp SL
Spokes: Black Stainless
Tyres: Maxxis Pursuer
Max. Weight: 120 Kg