Pirelli’s experience and the reliability of SmartNET™ Silica technology combined with the tubless-ready comfort and the resistance of the Armour Tech™ technology facilitated the creation of a new clincher tyre with a unique DNA, perfect for long-distances and various terrains:
- Armour Tech™ construction combines a Nylon bead-to-bead high density layer to an aramid breaker and aramid fibers dispersed into the tread, resulting in a new level of protection against the worst road conditions which has never been achieved before
- SmartNET™ Silica rubber compound guarantees safe rides and confidence-inspiring handling even in harsh conditions
- Sizes from 26-622 up to 35-622 make it ready for Granfondo riding as well as long adventures rides, all in a tube and/or TLR configuration
- Weight - 300 gms.
- Casing - 66tpi
- Anti puncture - Aramid Fiber
- TREAD & RUBBER COMPOUND - Made from our innovative SmartNET™ Silica and ICS and FGD technologies, Cinturato provides all-round cycling excellence. Thanks to its nano-rod conformation and the resulting network generation, coupled with the natural chemical water affinity of the Silica itself, it solves the traditional trade-off of rubber compounds, ranking high on opposite features such as rolling and wet grip, mileage and puncture protection.
- BREAKER - An aramid fiber belt located underneath the tread in order to protect the casing from sharp objects: aramid is a fiber with high cut and abrasion resistance. Its light weight and flexibility also ensure rolling efficiency and overall performance of the tyre.
- BEAD TO BEAD -
A high density nylon layer belt extended from one bead to the other, all the way around the casing and underneath the tread and an aramind breaker, to protect the casing from sharp objects and provide support for low pressure riding: Nylon is a fiber with high cut and abrasion resistance and high tensile strength. Its lightweight nature and high density also helps make the tyre air tight combined with sealant use in tubeless-ready configuration.
A specific shape of the bead profile which matches with tubeless-ready rim hooks, plus a specific bead material and specification that allows for easy mounting with the inner tube while keeping proper tubeless bead engagement if used with a sealant in a fully tubeless ready configuration.
- TLR BEAD PROFILE - A specific shape of the bead profile which matches with tubeless-ready rim hooks, plus a specific bead material and specification that allows for easy mounting with the inner tube while keeping proper tubeless bead engagement if used with a sealant in a fully tubeless ready configuration.
- CONSTRUCTION - Developed over a 60 tpi casing, our tread features Pirelli Functional Design Groove and Ideal Contour Shaping technologies: the casing textile is designed to match contour for optimal footprint, while a different crown and sidewall radius guarantee controlled and specific tire deformation at different speeds and lean angles. On top of this, our lightning bolt groove design, derived from our experience in motorbike racing tire design, adds optimal water drainage at different angles and force loads, while ensuring low noise output and quickwarm uptimes, for immediate maximum grip levels, period.